“GoldenEye” is a hit James Bond theme performed by Tina Turner used for the 1995 film, GoldenEye. The song was written especially for Turner by Bono and The Edge of U2 when they learned that she had been offered to sing the theme to the upcoming Bond movie, and the track was produced and mixed by renowned British producer/remixer/composer Nellee Hooper, best-known for his work with Massive Attack, Madonna, U2 and Bjork. The GoldenEye theme became one of the highest-charting hit singles of Turner’s career, reaching #10 on the UK Singles Chart and a Top 5 hit in most European countries. Prominent DJ, David Morales, has performed a club remix of the song, while record producer Dave Hall has provided a more urban flavour on his remix, both versions were included on the European 4 track CD single.
- Collective Soul (5.00 out of 5)
- Los Lonely Boys (5.00 out of 5)
- Radiohead (5.00 out of 5)
- The Rolling Stones (5.00 out of 5)
- Creedence Clearwater Revival (5.00 out of 5)
- Kelly Clarkson (5.00 out of 5)
- Lynyrd Skynrd (5.00 out of 5)
- Pink Floyd (5.00 out of 5)
- My Morning Jacket (5.00 out of 5)
- Free Bird (5.00 out of 5)
Rocklopedians! are a highly targeted group of music fans who dwell on our site for one reason - they love rock and roll.
We engage thousands of visitors each month, a number that is steadily growing, and our content is delivered around the world daily.
Contact us at rockon [at] rocklopedia.com for current pricing, to purchase an ad, or to discuss other solutions.