Angus Young’s Fan Page

Posted by Janet | May 23, 2008

Angus Young and Ellen van Lochem met on July 13, 1979 in Arnhem-Holland, the day AC/DC filmed ‘Veronica’s Countdown’ for Dutch TV. Ellen was the girlfriend of the singer Bennie Jolink, member of the Dutch rock band Normaal, that was the support act of AC/DC. They met on a Friday 13th, and Ellen has mentioned (to some fan) that day was not unlucky for her.

Contributed by Patty Paredes!

Comments

1. Joey Tilley

December 19, 2008 @ 12:00 pm | Permalink

Me and my family went to Charlotte last night.My son and I have always listened to your music and we still think you guys rock.This was the first time we seen you in concert.We hope you guys continue to make music.P.S. we loved the show Keep “Rocking”

2. acdc fun

May 23, 2009 @ 1:57 am | Permalink

angus is my best guitarist and I like Angus

3. Patty Johnston

May 28, 2009 @ 8:23 pm | Permalink

Ellen can u call your Neighbor Ineka. She is trying to get a hold of u!!!! Could someone let Ellen know Please… Thank-you…

4. jo

July 01, 2009 @ 5:38 pm | Permalink

we saw Angus play in london 26th june and man he rocked our world esp my son’s who is 13. I thought the acoustics were terrible but the people who carried the band were Brian and Angus, they have style and stamia, guitar style of Angus is no longer a great unique thing there are better like avenged 7 f guitarist and many others but Angus has style and the name.

The drummer and bassist and rest of the band were awful, nothing unique and the whole show was pure entertainment with fireworks, pictures and a 20min solo act with no tune? But it was great to see a legend.

Perhaps my son and Agnus can get together and jam?

5. audrey from france

July 02, 2009 @ 8:46 am | Permalink

Angus is acdc
    the greatest guitarist that I have ever seen (I was SDF’ concert …)

Angus on t’aime !!!!!!!!

6. Sandi T from South Georgia

August 16, 2009 @ 5:44 pm | Permalink

My husband and I went to see you in concert last October in Chicago, both shows I might add, best time we ever had!!!!! Going to see you again in Jacksonville, FL on October 30th because we love you so much!!! You guys rock!!!

7. Fia

September 30, 2009 @ 5:54 pm | Permalink

saw AC/DC live in Ottawa, and it was epic! Even my mom was going crazy! I’ve been a huge fan since i was 6 (my older brothers kept me well educated in music) and now im 14 and still loving it… I’m even doing my music class summative on AC/DC:)

8. Jennifer Coppage

October 21, 2009 @ 9:47 pm | Permalink

Hi…saw you in Washington DC last Friday…10/16….you guys were amazing! I’ve never seen photos of your wife…she’s beautiful! You are beautiful, Angus…I’ve come to see you since I was 13…am now 41 and feel such a connection to you…God bless you and all that you thunder around earth to make our lives a little bit more fullfilling…much love and God bless!

9. jody

November 03, 2009 @ 12:51 pm | Permalink

Seen you guys in Wilkes Barre oct 26 (fan show won tickets on state your case) oct 28 Wilkes Barre opening night and again in Buffalo on oct 18 looked like you guys where really having a good time in buffaloBest show i have seen from you guys (although Razors Edge show was pretty good to) have seen you 7 times and I get more excited each time keep on rocking love you guys

10. Adam from Perth, Aust

March 10, 2010 @ 4:34 am | Permalink

Loved the Bon tribute on Mon 8/3 Black Ice tour in Perth, Good job guys.

11. jackie

April 18, 2010 @ 1:16 am | Permalink

I went to go see them at the Honda Center in Anaheim on 9/8/09 and they were FANTASTIC it was the best concert that i have ever been to. I saw Bon Jovi on 3/04/10 and they were not as great as AC/DC. My opinion is that Malcolm is BETTER than Angus anyways they are the BEST

12. brittaney

April 18, 2010 @ 1:21 am | Permalink

THEY ARE THE BEST I saw them at the HONDA CENTER with my sister and my son and he was so into the music he knew more lyrics than I do. Anyways I love them after MOTLEY CRUE. AC/DC still has a lot of energy I just hope that Brian does not retire after the tour is over

13. Niki Smalley

March 20, 2011 @ 12:57 am | Permalink

I am only 13 and I grew up listenin to yall!!:) Angus u are my idol, u inspired me to play the guitar and im actually watching one of ur solos on dvd from the No Bull tour 96′, it is completely mesmerizing, id would absolutely love to meet u one day:) my room is completely AC/DC and I love u guys, ROCK ON!! love, Niki Leigh!!!